Saturday, November 12, 2011

Games Rained Out But the Celebration Continues...

Dear Soccer Parent,

Okay, so my team's games were rained out today. Bummer!!!

Don't worry about it. Thats giving me more time to relax, to practice and to train. Right now I'm getting ready to do some shooting practice with my sons... In the house.

If by chance you missed yesterdays email I'm extending the celebration just for you!

Yesterday was 11-11-11 which Is Ultra RARE and special. And It was also Veterans Day.

To honor our Veterans and celebrate the day of three 11's I'm giving you a full 33% off my three most popular training programs.

Plus I'm opening up a two payment option to those that request it.

Are looking for a more a functional way to develop your youngsters shooting, ball control and confidence on the field then you are gonna want to jump on my Triple 11 Celebration sale.

Here you go:

Gold Medal - was $357 Now $239 or two payments of $129

Silver Medal - was $237 Now $158 or two payments of $87

How to Fake Defenders Out of Their Cleats - was $137 Now $91 or two payments of $49

This is my way of saying thank you to YOU for being a part of my training community.

Be sure to jump on this pronto. The celebration special is ending at 11:59pm on Sunday!

Best,

Coach Nolan

Ps: Remember you can get 4 weeks of training for 33% less.

And I'm throwing in a $122 worth of FREE Bonuses when you enroll today. I promise you'll be amazed at the progress your youngster makes in the first session!

Email me to grab a spot.Nberentis@gmail.com

Pps Ask me about the two payment option.

No comments:

Post a Comment