Saturday, November 12, 2011

Triple 11 Celebration Sale

Triple 11 celebration sale

Dear super soccer parent,

I mentioned last night that today is Ultra RARE! If you took a gander at the calendar this morning you realized it's November 11, 2011.

11-11-11.

This is such an ultra rare occasion. I'd like to celebrate today and thank you for being a part of my soccer training community.

That's why I'm having a Triple 11 Celebration Special.

Right now you can get 33% off my three most popular training programs.

First is my Gold Medal Training Program. It includes 4 - 80 minute training sessions designed to build endurance, strength, ball control, mentally tough and ultra confident players.

Normally this flies out the door for $357. But today I'm letting it go for the insane amount of $239.

Second, my Silver medal training program is also yours for 33% less. It includes 4 - 60 minute training sessions designed to transform youngsters into lightning fast, ultra quick, supremely confident players.

Today you will save $78 off the regular price ($237) and lock in 4 - 1 hour long training sessions for a mere $158.

And finally I'm practically giving away my "How Fake Defenders out of Their Cleats - The Secrets of Amazing Ball Control training program". This program is so effective at creating ultra confident players that dribble circles around opponents.

Usually this program is a steal at $137. But today you'll receive all 4 - 30 min training sessions for the ridiculously low amount of $91.

All three programs include a bunch of bonuses that I won't mention here. But because of the uniqueness of todays date I an going to throw in 3 extra bonuses for the first three people that grab their spot in each program.

These extra bonuses are valued at over $122. And like i said you are going to get these bonuses absolutely FREE.

I hope you'll enjoy today and celebrate with me today by taking advantage of this Triple 11 Celebration Special.

Thanks again for being such an important part of my training community. Send me an email to grab you spot and lock in your huge savings! Nberentis@gmail.com.

Best,

Coach Nolan

Ps Be sure to grab this offer now... As this special will expire at Midnight on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment