Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2013? The Year you leap over your limitations!

Yes, you're going to go through 2013 with a  BANG!

This will be the year you leapfrog all the limitations that have ever held you back.

The year you say see ya later to doubt, worry, frustration on the soccer field.  The year you take charge of your speed, shooting power, dribbling skill, and confidence on the pitch.

How do I know for sure?

I don't...

The only way I can be sure is if you join the others - the dozens of students who have said YES to becoming more confident and skilled soccer players.

I've been busy working on developing training programs that build ultra confident players that have the ability to rise above their previous bests and perform at their highest potential when the game is on the line.

Recently I've had players say, "You keep me pumped up and confident."
"I feel like I have an advantage over the other teams."
"It's like the game got easier."

Coaches have even approached me and said, "I think the highest compliment I can pay you is I'm going to steal, borrow, use your training drills, ideas, and concepts."

Training with me is easily one of the best ways to boost your son/daughters confidence, eliminate limitations, and develop functional conditioning and skill on the soccer field.

So, why don't you join us?

Even better, team up with a friend and I'll give you a complimentary consultation and training evaluation.  Yep you heard me -- just send me an email with your goals for the next soccer season and I'll schedule you a complimentary consult.

Here's to 2013 -- Your Year!

See you on the field!


Coach Nolan


No comments:

Post a Comment