Friday, February 1, 2013

Never Give in and Never Give UP

Never Give In or Up

Years ago when my wfie and I first started dating she used to go
shoppong all the time.

I wanted to spend all my time with her so
even though I didn't like shoppping I'd ask to tag along.

My favorite shopping trips (sarcasm) were thoe search for shoes.

During one saturday excursion we visited 10 different stores,
called at least 4 other stres and I put about 200 miles on my car.

that day her shopping excursions became known as "The Great
Wild Goose Chase."

My wife was relentless - she never gave in.  She knew exactly what
shoes she wanted and she was
DETERMINED to get them.  She could not be deterred.  She would NOT
GIVE UP!

Over the years I've been able to identify in myself and others
the key elemennts of a "NEVER GIVE UP" attitude.

And
i've had great success developing a "NEVER GIVE UP"
attitude in players of all ages.

And this year I'm even more
committed to making that happen for
even more players.
That's why I've come up with a new
component in my training programs.

So I've decided to toss in the new component as a bonus gift
for players so they have a competitive edge.

In fact, I want you to start the next season with a "NEVER GIVE
UP' attitude
and end the season with the same level of energy and passion.

So if you are itching to see the "NEVER GIVE UP" attitude
in your child
and think that attitude is a crucial element to achieving more success on the
field in 2013
why don't you give them the gift of a complimentary training consultaiton NOW.

Sometimes it's a simple change in perspective that can catapult you
into playing at a much higher level.


Play with passion,


Coach Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment