Monday, January 23, 2012

New Arrival to the Berentis Team!

1/23/12

This weekend was pretty exciting for me and my family. We were blessed with a new addition.

Yep, at 1047am on January 21, 2012 my third son arrived. Mayson Reed Berentis is finally here.

The nurses all commented on how strong Maysons legs are. They had a hard time holding them down when they needed to.

Looks like we've got a future soccer player on our hands.

Anyway, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers over the weekend. An thank you for your patience and understanding about the limited training schedule during January.

I'll be sending out an email later this week that describes my available training schedule. I'd jump on the times that are best for you. I'm looking forward to training your youngster over the next few weeks.

Until then keep practicing at home!

Best,

Coach Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment