Thursday, January 12, 2012

What makes a Winner?


Today I got an awesome email from my friend. He lives in Colorado
so he was relaying his excitement from the Denver Broncos win over
the Steelers last weekend.

Two lines he wrote really grabbed me...

1. "Tim Tebows a winner because he has the mindset of a winner,
and he takes the actions of a winner."

2. "The first person who has to believe in what you have to say is
YOU..."

Those two messages are so crucial. I am constantly reminding my
players how to apply them. Each week in my Silver Medal training
system we cover how to systematically build a winners mindset.

This program will do you a world of good this year and beyond.

If you're looking for a foolproof system that simultaneously builds
skill,strength, endurance and confidence on the field I have very
good news for you.

To kick off January 2012 I am re-opening enrollment in my Silver Medal
Training Program.

Latch on to one of the 3 spots before they disappear. When you are
one of the first 3 to enroll you will also get my New Years Kick
Off special (20% Savings)!

Best,

Coach Nolan

Ps I'm also throwing in a 2 month membership to my monthly Inner
Circle when you are one of the first 3 to sign up for my Silver
Medal program. As an Inner Circle Member you receive a monthly
training DVD in the mail so you can practice your skills again and
again from the comfort of your own home! ($69.90 value)

Grab this offer now...get over 4 hours of top-notch instruction,
Receive 2 months membership in my Inner Circle, save over $117
and begin building a WINNERS mindset. Nberentis@gmail.com.
Nolan R. Berentis
"Coach Nolan"

No comments:

Post a Comment