Thursday, January 12, 2012

Special offer: You can add a partner to any new coaching program

Ready to take the New Year by the horns? Here we are almost two
weeks into January and I'm wondering how much success your child
wants to achieve on the field in 2012?

My only question is are you ready to take the next step? Are you
ready to help your youngster pursue the game at the next level?

If so I'm presenting a special offer to help you get going on the
right foot! Enroll right now for any of my "Gold", "Silver", or
"How to Fake Defenders out of Their Cleats" training programs and
you can add a teammate to your program for only $35!

There is no better time to start practicing and preparing both
physically and mentally for the next season. AND with this special
offer you have the opportunity to share your success on the field
with another player of your choice. You can:

Add a brother...
Add a sister...
Get a teammate to join you...
Add a friend...

For only $35 each!

Imagine the confidence and skill the two of you will have when you
both train towards success together.

Many players take amazing strides when they work with a trainer and
are motivated by the competition of a partner.

Whatever your choice is - I encourage you to take advantage of this
special offer. If you respond by 1-20-2012, you can add up to two
players of your choice to your coaching program for only $35 Each.

If you have been waiting to take that first step, this is your time.

Email me to jump on this before enrollment is closed and all the
spots are gone. Nberentis@gmail.com

Let's make 2012 a fantastic year of soccer!

Coach Nolan

Ps. January is also my Kick Off the Soccer Season Special. All of my training programs are
20% off. Plus, when you are one of the first 3 to enroll I'm going to toss in 2
Free months of my Inner Circle Training Membership for you and your
training partner(s).

The only way to get started is to send me an email and enroll now.
Are you ready? Nberentis@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment