Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Are You Ready for Spring Soccer?

Are You Ready for Spring Soccer?

Hi Friend,

Here in the US of A the Fall season ended. And some parents were extremely disappointed when their child did not make the Spring Select Team (aka The “Tournament Team”).

For those kids that made the Spring team, my CONGRATULATIONS go out to you. Your hard work, dedication, and practice really paid off. Keep it up!

For those that didn’t make the team, I know exactly how you feel. When I was 9 I had what I considered to be a breakthrough season worthy of being selected to the Spring Team.

I was amped to get the call. Each night I rushed to finish my homework, and rushed to eat my dinner. Then I sat and waited by the phone. I wanted that call from the coach so bad I could taste it.

But after a week I started to get disappointed. By day 10 I was down right angry.

“How dare that coach not pick me! He doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing. His loss not mine!”

Twas not a good feeling.

Fortunately I didn’t hold on to that feeling for too long. IN fact it was probably the best thing that ever happened to me.

Why?

Because I learned regardless whether some coach thinks I’m good enough to make the tournament team I can still choose to practice, play and improve my mental and physical skills at the game I love.

Regardless that I failed to make this tournament team, it doesn’t mean “I’m a failure”.

Despite failures and setbacks we can still pick ourselves up and move on to better days.

And there’s no better way to show you how to do this than my “Elite Soccer Superstars” training system.

All of us need a map, GPS and a path that teaches you how to use failure to launch you into success.

Mastery of soccer requires new skills, new thinking, new ways of picturing and new ways of doing.

And that’s why every week I train Elite Soccer Players in 4 areas that give them all the tools to become Elite Superstars on the field.

This training will teach your child what coaches and parents don’t know. Without a doubt it’ll teach your child exactly what she needs to know if she is ever going to make the Tournament team.

Are you ready for your child to make the Tournament Team? Then reserve your space today. nberentis@gmail.com

Wishing You Confidence and Skill,



“Sensei”

P.S. Lock in your spot NOW and I’ll throw in a copy of “How to Warm Up So You Score First” – which will help you become a goal scoring hero from the first whistle.

You’ll definitely want to have this – and I’ve only got a few copies left – so make the decision to be a confident soccer player NOW. nberentis@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment