Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Three Secrets to Scoring More Goals

Hi Friend,

Last nights’ semi-final matches really got my coaching and training juices flowing. I saw some amazing cuts, skill, and confidence from some Elite Players.

So figured I give you three of my most prized secrets to Scoring More Goals.

Here we go:

1. “I’ve never scored a goal on a shot I didn’t take.”

You’ve got to shoot to score. The more balls you kick on goal (or on frame) the more chances you have of it rolling past the line and into the back of the net.

2. Keep the ball down and aim for the corners.

Evening and morning games always make it hard for keepers to stop powerful first shots.

Why?

The wet field makes it difficult for keepers to move laterally (side to side). Not the mention the ball skips and travels with more speed.

Strike the ball with confidence toward the posts and you’re sure to be celebrating with more GOOOAAAAALLLLLSSS!!!!

3. Crash the net!

Like I said, the field and ball are wet. That’s a recipe for more rebounds off the goal keeper. Whether you are the shooter or another attacker; be sure you crash the goal after a shot. You’ll find yourself with triple the opportunities to score.

Use these three secrets and you are well on your way to scoring more goals. Well, that’s all for today!

Wishing You Confidence and Skill,



“Sensei”

P.S. Hey wait a second. Have you secured your spot in my Elite Soccer Players Member’s Only Group?

It’s the fastest, most effective way to gain the strength, power, speed, and skill you need to IMMEDIATELY see successful results on the field.

Sprint on over to nberentis@gmail.com to secure your child’s spot at my next training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment