Thursday, January 21, 2010

Secret Advice from a High School Sports Expert

Hi Friend,

A few weeks ago I had the priveledge of speaking with a High School Sports expert.
He's has 30 successful years in the business, been named Athletic Director of the Year,
and sits on countless boards to help improve the lives of high school scholar athletes.

And today I'd like to give you a piece of his wisdom.

First, he said that a lot of soccer players play year round.
Especially when it comes to club teams. Unfortunately,
most club soccer coaches (there are alyways exceptions to the rule)
only care about one thing. And it's not your daughter.

So here you are forking out your hard earned dough for an expert coach 3-5 days a week.
Yet 90+% of these expert coaches, especially girls teams, forget the most
important part of a successful team.

Healthy players who love the game.

Pro's have two things youth players typically don't.
An off season and a strength training program.

Lets focus on the latter.

My Expert went on to say:

"Most injuries occur because all the girls do is play. They never
take into account any strength training. This is a major reason
why they get injured often and take a long time to recover."

Hearing him say that made my day. I've been screaming from
the roof tops that physical strength and flexibility is one of the
4 pillars of a successful soccer player.

Now I'm not a fan of lifting weights. Weight training is not what I
suggest, especially for young players. Actually, I haven't lifted
a barbell in over 5 years. And I'm physically and mentally stronger
and healthier than I've ever been .

What I found was that the finest and fittest athletes of all time
all had one thing in common.

Body weight exercises.

That's why I've developed my "Elite Soccer Players Training System"
to include natural body weight exercises that create incredible strength,
phenomenal flexibility, and fantastic body awareness and control.

Not to mention the side effects you'll receive like brialliant skills,
sensational speed, and everlasting endurance.

The fastest way to become a goal scoring hero is to get started today
training like an Elite Soccer Player. nberentis@gmail.com

Wishing you Confidence and Skill,


"Sensei"

No comments:

Post a Comment